Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Who's Daughter am I Anyway?................

I am the daughter of Drake and Jana Dale. Raised in an upper middle class family in Southern California, I am the only child. I was abused as a child, and this is the first time I've ever written it to the world without fear of retribution. My story is like many children who live this life, we looked "typical" from the outside. Inside however, well, that's quiet different. My father, Drake Edward Dale was a hard working man, self employed as a Pawn Broker, he was very bitter toward the world and wore a chip on his shoulder most of the time. Drake was difficult to connect with and have any type of bond with, he had moments of kindness, but most of my memories are of his monstrous ways. At any given time he would go from being amused you were his child to a mad tyrant calling me names like "whore, bitch and slut".  I used to wish he would die, I would pray to God that he would save me from this miserable man and take him far, far away so he couldn't hurt me or my mom.




For more information on my personal story please continue to follow my blog and look for updates as I write my book "Famous in her Own Mind".

No comments:

Post a Comment